Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pumpkin blessing....

This picture was meant to be my last one from this post...sigh... it is my Ben, caring for a rabbit that does not belong to us....
My flower garden is in full bloom..... is so beautiful to sit out side and look at it ...grin




Pumpkins.... yes, pumpkins.....in my front door? I known I did not plant any! That is what I said when I first spotted a small pumpkin vine... well.... I think the last year pumpkins that was sitting outside , felt off and self seeded the ground.





I haven't counted how many are there but they are quite few...*grin*


I like to say that it is a blessing because we did not plan and yet it by my door!





2 comments:

Jdee said...

That's so neat Patricia! I little special gift from God left at your front door~
xoxox

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour dearest one! What a sweet surprise! I love making pumpkin bread and Ruben loves my pies! Your flower garden is so gorgeous! How do you do it all? Raising your children, pottery, art, gardening...you are a blessing to us! Bisous, Anita

 
Design by Lawnydesigns