Thursday, October 14, 2010

At the Zoo

When I was a young child, I was always fascinated any time momma had a chance to take us to the zoo but when the circus would come to town, it would make my day complete!*grin*
I did this illustration and my daughter Gabriela, ( now 14) told me the she would write a little poem for it. I thought that it was funny how everyone *sees* differently. I had the circus in mind but Gabby saw a little boy at the zoo.
One thing she and I shared the same vision... no matter what this little boy is so fascinated by his big balloon that even the lollipop is left for second,grin.
Since as young child red has been my favorite color however; when anyone asks me what is my favorite color I answer white- because I can paint on it!*grin*
ps. below I am sharing some of my wip pictures.















No comments:

 
Design by Lawnydesigns