Sunday, October 11, 2009

Faerie House video

Please go to the bottom right side of this page and pause the music , then click on the video to view it!

I tried to upload the faerie house video on my posting area , but it did not work. It is on the right side bar . I know is side ways...sigh.... I can't fix that either and the quality is not that great also, BUT , grin, you can see maydaughters excitement and natural expression of what they thought when they first saw the house.
At that time, I worked in secret because I was thinking of this video and I wanted to capture the esponteneous attitude and although I did a second one, it was not the same.
Hope you like it!*grin*

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour ou bonsoir ma chère! I clicked on the video but nothing ever happened! I think the trouble must be on my end....my computer is taking much to long to load up things. The photos however, of your darling little faery house are spectacular! Have a great week! Bisous, Anita

Jdee said...

It did not work... :-(
Try to email it to me..
xoxo

 
Design by Lawnydesigns