Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a NEW blog!

I have been debating about adjusting woolytales blog to my miniature work since I no longer make felted animals. My heart told me to get a new blog because although I don't make the woolies any longer they will always be part of my life and my children's lives.
My new blog is http://www.woolytalesminiatures.blogspot.com/ , you may click the picture to link there.
My work there is solo dedicated to dollhouse miniature animals, figurine and furniture.

I will be posting my favorite work there, and would love to *see* you there too!

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my dearest! What a great new idea! I will always cherish these little felt sculptures and will always look at mine as a special treasure, a one of a kind work of love!!! I can't wait to see you new blog! Bisous, Anita

Jorgelina said...

What a great idea!
Hugs

 
Design by Lawnydesigns