Sunday, December 26, 2010

Prayer for a White Christmas!

I can never get over the beauty of snow. We normally get snow on February but never in December.As a matter of a fact ,I learned yesterday that last time snowed here in December, it was about 30 years ago.
My children have been praying for this snow every year, for years now. Today , Sunday, the church services were cancelled but as soon the children come inside we will sit by the fire , sipping on hot chocolate , sing and after our devotions we plan to talk about prayer. Prayer's answers are not always the way (or time ) that our hearts desires but they are all under God's perfect will and to learn to accept and truly rest on the Lord is a difficult task however; when we do , the rewards are enormous.
I pray that your day is a blessed one in the Lord!*grin*

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And when the prayers are answered, it is MIRACULOUS!!! LOOK AT THAT PERFECT PICTURE!!! What a great shot my dear!

We have our share and we too have broken our record in Minnesota for the snowiest December on RECORD!!!! It is lovely and very cold; it is a perfect setting for much reflection an thanksgiving! BRAVO AND THANK GOD FOR THE SNOW UP YOUR WAY!!!

BISES, Nita

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

OHhh what a WONDERFUL place to visit and spend enchanting time!!
I must fallow you!
I feel the "spirit" of all of my favorite things here ;-)
Looking forward to many visits!
Blessings and warmth,
Kindredly, Linnie

 
Design by Lawnydesigns